NOTICE – WE RENT SPACE ONLY. ARTICLES LEFT IN CAR AT OWNERS’ RISK. We are not responsible for loss of, damage to, car or contents. Neither KWIK Parking, nor it’s owners or their affiliates are responsible for damage by fire, storm, theft, vandalism, or trespassing, or for the loss of articles left in the vehicle. No employee may alter these articles conditions or increase liability.
DAILY AND SHORT TERM PARKING
- Park and lock in numbered stall only.
- For proper credit, insert one bill at a time into slot above the same number as parked.
- Pay posted rate in advance each time you park.
- No “in and out” on same payment.
- Non-paying vehicles invoiced, towed or immobilized at owner’s expense.
- TO ENSURE PROPER CREDIT, LICENSE NUMBER MUST BE ON ALL CHECKS PAYING FOR DAILY PARKING
CONTRACT PARKING AGREEMENT: Contract parking is on a month-to-month basis. In consideration of the low rates charged for parking, operator will not be responsible for loss by fire, mis delivery or theft, except such loss occasioned by negligence of operator, and then only up to a maximum of $100.00. Proportionately greater rates must be paid in advance if customer sets larger limits of liability. One-month cancellation notice is required by all parkers.
Contract parking provides for in and out privileges at any time during business hours.
- Payment is due in advance.
- Contract is on a month to month basis.
- One-month cancellation notice required, no refunds will be given without this.
- No allowance made in billing for time not used.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Make checks payable to: KWIK Parking Inc.
- The Lessee will be issued a magnetic access card and or a monthly hangtag; the lessee agrees to pay S10.00 as a non-refundable processing fee for the issuance of the magnetic card. This card is not transferable. The lessee agrees to pay the specific monthly rate for as long as this card is in possession of the lessee. There will be a $10.00 charge for lost cards.
Vehicles without payment, parked overtime, improperly parked or otherwise unauthorized to park may be invoiced a maximum parking fee up to $100.00 via use of a Violation Notice.
VEHICLES MAY BE IMMOBILIZED FOR WRONGFULLY PARKING ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. ATTEMPTING TO DRIVE WILL RESULT IN EXTENSIVE DAMAGE.
- THE FEE TO REMOVE THE DEVICE IS $100.00 PLUS PARKING FEES DUE.
- PAYABLE IN CASH ONLY. CHECKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AS PAYMENT.
- You may arrange for removal of the device or have your car released by the towing company by coming to our main office located at 709 Madison Ave. Suite 205 Toledo, OH 43604 Monday through Friday from 8:00am – 4:00pm. Payment of ticket or violation must also be paid with all fees before vehicle will be released. If said vehicle has towing fees for the towing and storage of the vehicle, the towing operator will collect their separate fees.
- The device will be removed within 1 hour after the fee is paid.
- Should a fee not be paid, THE VEHICLE CAN BE TOWED AWAY AT ANYTIME and the vehicle owner will then be subject to any applicable towing and storage charges as well.
- Attempts to forcibly remove the device may result in you damaging your vehicle and will result in Prosecution to the fullest extent allowed by law.
By submission of your vehicle license plate number(s) by completing a contract parking agreement, submission of a check or money order, entry into a pay by plate machine, submission of a payment envelope, use of parking payment smart phone application, or any other submission in the normal course of business, KWIK Parking or its agents, employees, or contractors may verify the accuracy of personal information submitted to KWIK Parking or its agents, employees, or contractors; and, if such information as so submitted is not correct or is no longer correct, to obtain the correct information, but only for the purposes of preventing fraud by, pursuing legal remedies against, or recovering on a debt or security interest.
KWIK Parking Inc. encourages and invites all disputes under this agreement to be handled informally between the contracting parties. If the contracting parties cannot resolve the dispute informally, all claims and disputes arising under or relating to this Agreement are to be settled by binding arbitration in the State of Ohio. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Arbitration Rules linked hereto administered by Effective Arbitration, Inc. All arbitration shall be on an individual basis. This clause specifically waives the right to a jury trial, class actions and class arbitrations. An award of arbitration may be confirmed in a court of competent jurisdiction.